in our company
Wagran spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [a limited liability company], pays a lot of attention to protecting your data. We process personal data in accordance with the rules set out in the Polish law, including the regulations of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR).
You can also directly read the information clauses regarding the processing of data by us:
- cooperation with our clients and contractors (click here to read more)
The administrator of personal data is WAGRAN Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Łódź (90-418), Al. Kościuszki 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX-th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at the number KRS 0000284988, using NIP number 7251950205, and REGON number: 100385899, with share capital of PLN 51,000.00.
General rules for the processing of personal data
The rules governing the processing of personal data constitute a framework that guarantees that personal data will be used in an appropriate manner. Wagran sp. z oo undertakes to ensure that personal data is:
- processed fairly, legally and in a transparent manner;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate and current – inaccurate or incomplete personal data will be corrected or deleted or their further processing will be stopped;
- kept for no longer than necessary;
- processed only for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose and in accordance with the purpose for which they are collected;
Types of personal data
We will collect and process personal data provided to us through various communication channels, including our website, in many ways. We need some personal data to sell our goods or order delivery of components or services, while providing others is voluntary.
We always inform you which personal data are required (eg. by marking them with an asterisk (*)) and what consequences will result from not providing us with this data – this situation may result, for example, in the inability to (fully) meet your requests. The personal data that we collect and process can be broadly divided into the following categories:
- contact details such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, place of work, etc .;
- information about the user, for example technical data on usage and browsing, including IP addresses from which Internet users visit our websites or applications, including websites of external entities.
In order to recruit via our website, we will also process the following information:
- about skills;
- vocational education and experience;
- about the results of the evaluation carried out as part of the recruitment process;
- about sex and age.
The purposes of personal data processing
We process personal data for lawful purposes and basically do it only if:
- the person has consented to the processing of data;
- data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract;
- data processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligation;
- data processing is necessary for the needs arising from our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties and is not considered harmful to the person we process, including our interests in developing, evaluating, offering and selling our products, establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with our clients, suppliers and other business contacts.
We process personal data to:
- facilitate the use of our website, products and contact them as part of standard service;
- provide broadly understood customer service and technical support;
- personalize the content of websites and search results to establish relationships with potential clients;
- recruit employees for vacancies.
Disclosure, transmission and sharing of personal data to third parties
Disclosure and transmission of personal data by us to third parties is limited to the minimum and depends on the existence of an adequate level of data protection.
We reserve the right to disclose or share personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- when external entities provide services on our behalf, for example IT support and hosting, recruitment, administrative, etc. Such third parties may process personal data disclosed, transferred or made available to them only on the terms set out by us and under a written agreement on data processing;
- legal advisers – in order to establish, exercise or defend our rights;
- in a situation where the user has given prior consent to the disclosure of his personal data to third parties.
If the recipient of personal data is located in a country outside the EU/EEA that does not ensure an adequate level of data protection, personal data of users will be sent to such recipient only after having written a communication agreement based on standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Some of our activities related to information processing will be based on your consent. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal data, unless its further processing or storage is allowed or required by the applicable provisions of Polish law. It should be noted that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the data processing process before it is withdrawn. Moreover, the withdrawal of consent may consequently prevent us from fulfilling your expectations or providing services.